Hurricane Ian Update
"I would like to thank those of you who enquired as to the wellbeing of our personnel, fortunately no body was hurt or injured.
The property is currently subject to an insurance claim and the insurance assessor is vising us on the 23rd. We have found
and are using temporary storage facilities and have resigned from our current office space. We are now looking for
an office / warehouse space combined to replace it.
The website is being held off due to the difficulty in supply of new products from Sri Lanka and Nepal, we thought this was resolved a few weeks ago but it is still causing issues. The website will be released the moment we know we are going to get new products. All in all, we are in far better shape that we expected and thank you once again for all your concerns."
"We have not put any announcements up as there has been nothing to say.
We are based in Venice Florida where we have no power, no services and our area was decimated by Hurricane Ian."
FLAMERET PRODUCTS: FLAMEX, ULTRA FLAMEX & IMPEX
These Products are:
- Non-Toxic & Environmentally Safe
- Fully Bio Degradable
- Unique Patented Natural Formula
- Unique Patented Carbon Fire Shield Technology
- Unique Patented Carbon Heat Barrier Shield Technology
- Reduces or Eliminates the Risks of 'Flash-overs'
- Versatile Can Be Used on Virtually any Material
- Forestry Services
- Work Wear for Multiple Industries
- Space, Aeronautical & the Military
- All Types of Fire Fighting Products
- Construction Industry
- All Textiles and Leather
- Wherever Fire Prevention is Required
- Internationally Excepted and Licensable
PRODUCTS CURRENTLY MANDATED AROUND THE WORLD TO USE FLAME RETARDANT
- Soft Bedding
- Childrens Sleep Wear
- Home Furnishings
- Work Wear Coveralls in the:
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Automotive Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- As an Additive to Paints and Varnishes
- As an Additive to Sealants and Caulking
- The Only Liquid Fire Extinguisher for Metal and Oil Fires
FLAME RETARDANT PRODUCT BENEFITS:
- Bio-Degradable Non-Toxic Residue
- Outlasts All Other Chemical Additive Fire Retardants
- Will Protect Firefighters with Fire Resistant Wear
- Can be Washed Over and Over Without losing Fire Retardant Effectiveness
- Puts Out Gasoline Type Fires 'On Contact' will not Re-ignite!
- can Be used At Home And Purchased in Stores to:
- Treat Draperies
- Treat Furniture
- For Treatment of Washables
- As a Green Fire Extinguisher For Industry and Home
- As a Bio Degradable Forest Fire Retardant & Extinguisher
- Additives for:
- Home Laundry
- Home Treatments of Fabrics, Wood and Paper
- Any Flammable Materials
- Professional Uses:
- Carpet Cleaning Additive
- Drapery Protection
- Furniture Applications
- Aerosol Products For Home and Professional Use